Shop with confidence.
MailOrderBikes.com Terms and Conditions
- Making your Payment
- Debit/Credit Card, safely processed using the secure server.
Visa, Mastercard, Switch, Maestro and Solo are all accepted.
Delivery: We strive for a minimum 4 working day service, however this may take longer. If your bike is not delivered please wait one business day before contacting us so we can update our courier records!
Suite A 42 Kingston Broadway
Shoreham By Sea
- How to Contact Us
- A full set of contact details is included on our Contact Page including a simple form for you to use to email us.
- Shipping and Handling
- UK Mainland
Isle of Wight
Isle of Man
Republic of Ireland
For Mainland UK addresses we offer Saturday deliveries for an addittional charge, this costs £20 per order and is non-refundable if the item arrives later than the date requested.
- Your Security and Credit Card Security
- Thawte Authentic Site Secured by SSL using 128 Byte Encryption.
- All prices quoted on this website include VAT at the UK rate of 20%
We are fully VAT registered, Reg No. GB 321689943
Company House No. GB 01381663
We do not deduct VAT on exported goods as the admin costs will outway the benefit. Orders over £10,000 VAT will be deducted at source for VAT exempt shipping destinations.
- Returns/ Cancellations
- If goods need to be collected for any reason, all postage charges will be the responsibility of the buyer. To ensure your safety we require that your purchase be assembled and adjusted by a trained competent cycle mechanic before use at your cost. Cancellations are not accepted after seven days from time of order. There will be a cancellation admin cost of £35 to be paid by the buyer. We cannot guarantee delivery dates, a refund will only be offered if goods have not arrived 30 days from the expected delivery day.
Car racks and tools cannot be returned for safety reasons, please check compatibility before you buy.
Safety equipment and clothing cannot be returned for safety and hygiene reasons, please check sizing before you buy.
If goods are returned because you have ordered the wrong item or have changed your mind about ordering an item there will be a 20% restocking fee for accepting the goods back.
For bikes delivered to: Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Scottish Isles. We will not re-imburse carriage costs for ANY reason (including changes of product, specification, sizes, colour and damaged goods on delivery). Bikes and accessories delivered outside mainland UK are purchased under the condition that they cannot be returned under any circumstances, unless all our costs including the original delivery costs are reimbursed.
- Assembly? All our bicycles are delivered 85% assembled. To ensure your safety we require that your purchase be assembled and adjusted by a trained competent cycle mechanic before use. You must seek professional advise before using the product. As the owner of this product you are solely responsible for the cost of correct assembly and properly maintaining it in a safe operating condition. Activities such as "wheelies", stunt riding or jumping constitute misuse and will invalidate any guarantee that may be offered. We will not accept any third party costs involved whatsoever in maintaining, assembling replacement or returning back to base the product.
- RRP refers to mailorderbikes.com's Recommended Retail Price and it does not necessarily refer to the manufacturer's RRP.
Internet Price refers to mailorderbikes.com's recommended internet price.
Offer Price refers to mailorderbikes.com's current offer price. Mailorderbikes.com reserves the right to remove offers at any time without reason.
- Product Specifications
- As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.
Every effort has been made to ensure accuracy throughout this website. Pricing can unexpectedly change. In this case we will contact you prior to despatch and allow you the option of accepting the new pricing or selecting an alternative.
Specification from manufacturers can also change and we reserve the right to change features, colours or specification without prior notice.
Images and descriptions should only be used as a guide to the product that may be supplied. Whilst we always strive for accuracy on the site, errors can occur and specifications may change without prior notice. If in doubt please ask and we will resolve any uncertainty.
- Cycle Scheme Bikes
- If you are a cyclescheme.co.uk user we will request a deposit for the goods, this is refundable if and when you complete your cyclescheme order, and is NON-Refundable if you do not complete the cyclescheme order process with us. The deposit amount depends on the price of the goods requested. We usually refund the deposit within 10 working days from when you return the Certificate of Acceptance to us once you have confirmed delivery.